Pitch in the Zone – Hai Banh – August 6, 2020

• Pitch in the Zone – Hai Banh – August 6, 2020

• Presenter Zone

Organizer
    August 6, 2020 at 8:47 am

This week’s presenter at Pitch in the Zone was Hai Banh, Founder of Keys.me, who practiced an investor pitch for a social networking app for travelers.

Here is the recording of the event: https://youtu.be/Ve-MyVZSOec

Hai, like every savvy presenter, thrives on feedback. Please help him further improve his pitch in the comments. Thank you!

• This discussion was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Presenter Zone.

• Presenter Zone

Organizer
    August 6, 2020 at 8:51 am

And here is a copy of the chat with some additional feedback:

Michael Marchuk: Very good descriptions of the “technical aspects” of the product. The presentation didn’t let me know the “why” part of building the app…why are you doing this? What aspects of the travel experience are you addressing? I’m not hearing any “ask” from an investor perspective. I don’t know what you’re asking for or what you would do with any funds that you would be given to support the development/marketing of the app. I didn’t see a financial plan to understand how you make money.

Michael Marchuk: I wasn’t hearing a “hook” that engaged me as an investor….

Michael Marchuk: It didn’t sound like you thought about the financials…

Scottie Spurzem: Use crisp pronunciation, especially for “Keys/Me”. Also, for a 3 min pitch you can include visuals.

Michael Marchuk: To Vijay’s point, it’s important to help the investor “de-risk” the proposal.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Presenter Zone Icon

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.