Pitch in the Zone – Jami Becker – November 5, 2020

• Pitch in the Zone – Jami Becker – November 5, 2020

• Presenter Zone

Organizer
    November 5, 2020 at 8:54 am

This week’s presenter at Pitch in the Zone was Jami Becker, founder of The Civil Arts, a framework for artists and designers to support social action causes through merchandise sales and virtual tours.

https://youtu.be/DjpJpjPPuic

• Presenter Zone

Organizer
    November 5, 2020 at 8:54 am

Michael Marchuk: Great play on words – Civil Arts / Graphic Unrest

Michael Marchuk: With graphics as part of the title and the “art” as the focus, the first set of slides (that you read) could have been more powerful with the art itself

Michael Marchuk: Virtue signaling to cash… how?

Michael Marchuk: The list of “love parents” would have been more powerful with LOGOS!!

Michael Marchuk: Show more art!!

Scottie Spurzem: You can market the sponsorships with levels and sponsor’s interests.

Nathan Gold: Michael’s point of how your audience gets involved is key to your pitch.

Nathan Gold: Jami – imagine you have 1 company or sponsor who have contributed and their name is on the wall. Wouldn’t you show their plaque soon in your pitch to let the audience know what they get from this opportunity?

Nathan Gold: A really good exercise for all people presenting is to make believe your slides have just been deleted and you MUST carry on with your pitch using your words and voice only! It will be life changing. I have seen it happen many times and is a fav exercise I pull on my clients when they think they are prepared.

Debby Kruzic – Teckedin.com: This is not an area I have much knowledge in, but great feedback and very helpful.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Presenter Zone Icon

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.