Pitch in the Zone – Jon Adrian – September 24, 2020

• Pitch in the Zone – Jon Adrian – September 24, 2020

• Presenter Zone

Organizer
    September 24, 2020 at 8:43 am

This week’s presenter at Pitch in the Zone was Jon Adrian who practiced a pitch to prospects of bluepoint2, the company that’s changing the way you navigate your healthcare.

Here is the recording of the session: https://youtu.be/NjSRNgnNhVs

Jon thrives on feedback. Please help him further improve his pitch in the comments. Thank you!

• Presenter Zone

Organizer
    September 24, 2020 at 8:45 am

And here is the feedback from the chat:

Michael Marchuk: Won’t the CxO’s of these healthcare provider clinics know much of these stats? They’re probably FEELING financially….

Michael Marchuk: You mentioned “they”… I hope that is because you are talking with us, not the CxO’s…

Michael Marchuk: You mentioned the “hospital lobby”… could this also be directed to other healthcare providers? (Clinics, small practices, etc.?)

Michael Marchuk: Is there a “timing feedback” for your virtual lobby to allow the patient to understand when a physician is “running a little late”….

Michael Marchuk: How SPECIFICALLY does NAVI support increasing revenues?

Nathan Gold: One more thing… I recommend a 30-sec video that covers this for a C-level at a hospital or healthcare facility as your approach to get people to meet you.

Michael Marchuk: I agree with Jess, mention the “improving patient experience” which will help the bottom line for the clinics…

Nathan Gold: We get your patients to stop complaining about you and your healthcare services.

Jon Adrian: Thank you everyone for the feedback. I’ve been taking notes too but its great to have your comments written here!

Michael Marchuk: I also agree that you should mention some of the large-scale apps that you integrate with like EPIC, etc…

Scottie Spurzem: Run through an example of how it helps the patient and the “lobby” move with efficiency and how it saves money for the hospitals. Customer retention is key right now.

Scottie Spurzem: revolutionize customer retention? or efficiency in patient experiences?

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Presenter Zone Icon

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.