Pitch in the Zone – Paul Pan – October 29, 2020

• Pitch in the Zone – Paul Pan – October 29, 2020

• Presenter Zone

Organizer
    October 29, 2020 at 9:16 am

This week’s presenter at Pitch in the Zone was Paul Pan, CEO and founder of Trademodo, a global trade platform that is redefining the way B2B businesses find and connect with each other, starting with the seafood industry.

https://youtu.be/HiTKo_AVGo8

• Presenter Zone

Organizer
    October 29, 2020 at 9:17 am

Michael Marchuk: Sounds like customer-focused pitch to start, but the story does catch the attention well.

Michael Marchuk: Sustainability is a good tag, still sounds a bit customer-focused

Michael Marchuk: Users? Are those customers or seafood source partners?

Michael Marchuk: Not sure how the revenue stream is achieved.

Michael Marchuk: Good energy and very nice looking slides…good story

Nathan Gold: I wonder who will know what IUU fishing is.

Michael Marchuk: I agree on the IUU statement, I made assumptions that the “partners” would be familiar, but not investors (generally)

Michael Marchuk: Can you clarify who a “user” is for your platform?

Debby Kruzic – Teckedin.com: Great presentation. Really like the concept as we buy a lot of seafood

Paul Pan: Would be happy to answer more questions afterwards as well, my emails is paul.pan@trademodo.com

Paul Pan: Michael: IUU refers to illegal, unreported, and unregulated fishing. Users refers to producers (aquaculture, fisherman), processors, freight forwarders, inspectors, customs brokers, warehouses, distributors, etc.

Samia Bingham: This is very helpful hearing the focus being on the investor and not the customer

Michael Marchuk: Thank you for the clarifications, Paul!

Paul Pan: How we are targeting IUU is by linking criminal records to the profiles of the companies comitting them.

Paul Pan: thank you!

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Presenter Zone Icon

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.