Pitch in the Zone – Rita Beltrão Martins – November 19, 2020

• Pitch in the Zone – Rita Beltrão Martins – November 19, 2020

• Presenter Zone

Organizer
    November 19, 2020 at 9:02 am

This week’s presenter at Pitch in the Zone was Rita Beltrão Martins, founder of Terrius, a maker of gluten-free flours.

Rita is a PhD student and her pitch today was a practice run for an upcoming contest. She was very well prepared and presented with tremendous energy. Watch her pitch and our feedback here:

https://youtu.be/r66Vjm3h_7s

• Presenter Zone

Organizer
    November 19, 2020 at 9:02 am

Michael Marchuk: Swap the intro slide (where you’re working) and the second slide (start with Grandma story and the natural materials)

Michael Marchuk: Scarcity slide – shows an “increase”?

Michael Marchuk: Perhaps discuss the celiac/gluten issues as a driver along with the natural ingredients. If you’re targeting the gluten-free market, you should highlight the celiac and gluten-intolerant (as well as the non-GNO) consumers

Michael Marchuk: Target audiences – commercial / consumer. Define the two markets and identify the drivers in each, as well as the potential market size.

Michael Marchuk: Getting into the “nuts-n-bolts” starts getting away from the pitch…

Michael Marchuk: I see the ask for the investment, but I don’t know your current revenue or potential revenue estimates.

Nathan Gold: The horse race vs equestrian is awesome. I wish I thought of that.

Nathan Gold: WE need to help Rita cut or use concision.

Michael Marchuk: Also, with grain scarcity – if you GROW, what will happen with the sourcing of your natural products over time? Will you be able to keep up with the demand in your sourcing?

Nathan Gold: Less speak on the competition will give you some time back.

Scottie Spurzem: What is the meaning of Terrius??

Nathan Gold: Thank you all for joining us today. It means a lot to us to have you all with us each week.

Rita Beltrão Martins: Thanks a lot!!!

Michael Marchuk: Wishing you the best in your competition!

Rita Beltrão Martins: It will be a pleasure join Pitch Zone soon!

Rita Beltrão Martins: Thank you!!

SAMANTHA WORRELL: It’s a pleasure. I always learn something and love hearing these innovative companies. thank you!

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Presenter Zone Icon

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.