Pitch in the Zone – Will Foster – September 3, 2020

• Pitch in the Zone – Will Foster – September 3, 2020

• Presenter Zone

Organizer
    September 3, 2020 at 9:09 am

This week’s presenter at Pitch in the Zone was Will Foster, CEO of GrupoA-B, who delivered an investor pitch.

Here is the recording of the event: https://youtu.be/me_OTAGTZmg

Will received lots of feedback and will be back in the Zone soon to deliver his improved pitch.

To participate in these fun sessions, join our live meetings. Register for next week’s Pitch in the Zone here.

• This discussion was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Presenter Zone.

• Presenter Zone

Organizer
    September 3, 2020 at 9:14 am

Michael Marchuk: Didn’t get the “hello, my name is…” intro to help define who you are and your credentials…

Michael Marchuk: Started with technology, and terms which may not matter to investors.

Michael Marchuk: DLT… I assume that your investors will already KNOW this, but if you’re pitching to Angels / VC’s who are not steeped in the market, this may not mean anything…

Michael Marchuk: I’m hearing a lot of “facts”, but not a compelling swell to a call to action….

Michael Marchuk: Your pitch sounds like a great FSI conference seminar… I’m not hearing the investor pitch, specifically… except for the $10B exit mention…

Michael Marchuk: Trading/Currency/API/DFT/AI/Data Mining … too many buzz words for investors

Michael Marchuk: Some of the additional details are follow-ons, not in an initial pitch (Swiss status, etc.)

Michael Marchuk: Too much on business-plan towards end, then you credentialize your team

Scottie Spurzem: I agree. It sounded more like a lecture.

Michael Marchuk: Will, you need a “hook” to allow others to be able to quickly explain your value prop… a short phrase that would make it “connect”

Michael Marchuk: Use your slides as “anchors” to help reinforce the points you’re making…YOU are the presentation

jessicaowens: Well done Will! Look forward to next time 🙂

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Presenter Zone Icon

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.